Sunday, September 10, 2006

esta es de Celine Dion

Hace rato que le hice un tuning a este tema de Celine Dion, esta se la dedico a Nia, un beso bien grande ami, muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas:

hummmmmmm
hummmmmmm
i cant wait to fly, over a chat, im alive
when i open pv
when i see your: hi!
i cant wait to fly
feel the chat, im alive
when you send me a mail
when i call to your home
im in love, im alive
ooooo
when i see your nick
this is my kiss, this it for you
i glad that
im alive
i feel your body in fire
making you the love
making you a woman
then i lost me
i never love so high
you and i, taking fly
cant yo see that?
im alive
when i dance with you
when you come on me
when you kiss my kiss
when your voice is for me
i cant wait to smile, i feel that
im alive
im alive
when i break your ice
when you wait for me
when you wait for me
love comes from the inside
the chat is that
then i will be the one
burning on irc, waiting the sun rise, trying to see you
i wait you, even i in the last chat
when you jump on me
when you come on me
when i cross the bridge
i will conect so fast
i feel that
when i smell your hair
when i touch you again
when i sleep your bed
when i increase my faith
i lost my account for this month
im alive
i wish to fly... over a chat
am alive

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

esto es una prueba